New Days - Now Sunday
What is the SXSW® Trade Show?
- A four day business exhibition spanning all three conferences (Interactive, Film and Music).
- Admission to the SXSW Trade Show is open to all SXSW badge holders and all SXSW Showcasing artist wristbands.
Why exhibit at the SXSW Trade Show?
- 60,000 registrants attended in 2012
- Leaders in the music, film, and interactive industries all converge in one location, providing a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
- International participation is unparalleled with 72 countries represented in 2012.
Who should exhibit at the SXSW Trade Show?
- Start-ups, established brands, and everything in between.
- Labels, distributors, merchandise companies, studios, film/music/technology universities, talent and marketing agencies, festivals, related non-profits, associations, commissions.
- Software and hardware manufacturers, social media solutions, infrastructure and hosting providers, SEO and marketing services.
- Media outlets
Check out the 2012 exhibitors.
Since launching in 1987, a key element of SXSW's outreach has been exhibiting in industry related trade shows. Making ourselves available to speak to anyone and everyone during an event has always yielded unexpected dividends.
-Roland Swenson, Managing Director of SXSW